Wednesday, November 30, 2011

EXCITING!!!

I know... it's been over a month.  I'd love to think that I'm a great blogger, but lets just admit that I kind of suck at it.

So to make up for my suckiness, I thought I would share  the most exciting news EVER!

WE




ARE





GOING TO MICHIGAN NEXT SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


michigan-logo.jpg



Jason interviewed for a finance internship with Chrysler and he just found out he got it!  We are SO excited and I am so proud of his hard work.  It was the first interview he's ever had and he totally nailed it.  Way to go, Jason!

Anyways.... We love you all and we are soooo thrilled to be able to have this opportunity.

YAYYYY!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha slightly cruel... for those who were expecting and hoping for a different sort of EXCITING news.... hahaha ;) Loved it though! And we are going to MISS you guys while you are gone!!!!

    ReplyDelete