Tuesday, April 24, 2012

He's Alive!

We've had a busy past couple of weeks, especially since finding out about our cute baby boy.  We are so excited for this little man to get here!  Yesterday I picked up this changing table/dresser off KSL.  I can't wait to paint it white!



Thursday morning I dropped Jason off at the airport.  He's staying a week with his parents in Cardston and then making his way over to Detroit to start his internship.  It's been rough not being able to call him or text him since it's international.  Luckily my parents were in town this past weekend to celebrate Kevin and Meridith's graduation.   I don't know if I could have made it through the long weekend without them!  I'm excited to start this project on the dresser as well as some other projects for the baby's room.  

We had so much fun while they were here.  We attended the graduation on Friday and went out to lunch with a big group of family.  Saturday we went to Trammell and Jen Cox's wedding reception in Salt Lake.  I haven't been to the JSMB since our wedding and it brought back so many good memories!  We also got to see a handful of our favorite people in the Marcucci Family.  We love you guys!

On an even more exciting note, I felt the baby for the first time!  On Friday night I was talking to Jason on the phone and the baby kicked for the first time.  It was such a weird feeling.  Kind of like someone poking me from the inside.  In the past few days I've felt him a bunch of times, mostly when I'm leaning back or laying down.  And ALWAYS when I'm on the phone with Jason.  He must know who I'm talking to.  I was sitting at school today and felt him moving around for about 5 minutes.  It's so fun to finally feel him, it almost makes it feel even more real.  


No comments:

Post a Comment