Thursday, June 2, 2011

6 DAYS!!!

6 Days until Jason and I leave for CALIFORNIA and ARIZONA! We are both so excited for a little vacation and to spend time with family. It has been nothing but rain and cold wind here and I know we're both ready for some heat.

And we couldn't be more excited for Meridith and Kevin, and Monica and Kolter. CONGRATULATIONS! We're so excited to be a part of their special days. We just booked our hotel in Calgary the night before we fly out to California. Calgary is about a 2 1/2 hour drive from Cardston. We also just wanted to have some play time before we head out. There is great shopping in Calgary and some delicious restaurants Jason wants to go to. And the best part... our hotel has a water slide!

So I had to tell about another funny DQ story... This one involves Jason though! Jason has been Mr. Handyman of the DQ lately. We had a toilet in the women's bathroom that was broken, so Jason decided he was going to install the new toilet. With the help of his Dad, he took out the old and put in the new one. He was so proud of his handy work, as he should be! He was so excited that he came to the front and said, "don't give anyone the code to the bathroom for a few minutes, I want to be the first to use it." And so he was. I'm still really sad I didn't get a picture of him and his special little potty.

Anyways, this is short but all I have for today... Happy (almost) Friday!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the Blog Caitlin! I am excited to see all the future posts.I'm glad to see your doing good! Miss you!
    ~Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Successful stalking! It sounds like you two are having a great time. I loved the story of Jason and the toilet. You two make me smile!

    ReplyDelete