Saturday, July 9, 2011

Good Things Come to Those Who Wait

Sometimes I feel like life is pulling petals on good day, bad day. I feel like it's been just that for the past couple of days! With all the nonsense that happened with my ring and other things, I was ready for a dang good day. Yesterday was just that!

My wonderful friend, Jayne Bradshaw, referred my name to a principal at Mount Jordan Middle School for a teaching position. We set up an interview right away and he interviewed me yesterday afternoon for an hour and a half! I'm really hopeful that I'll be offered this position, so keep your fingers crossed for me pretty please!

When I went back to work, Jason was in the back office and he had just found out he was accepted to the BYU Accounting Program! I am so proud of all his hard work that helped him get into this program. We're also grateful for everyone who kept him in their prayers while we awaited the results. So.... THANK YOU! Jason plans on finishing the Junior Core (2 semesters) and heading into the masters program, another 2 years. So proud of my smart husband!



We've been discussing our plans for when we are going to head back down to Provo for the new school year and were still concerned that we hadn't found an apartment. It was one of the things that would be a huge help in figuring our dates for our exciting return. On our way home we were discussing what the heck we were going to do. Jason dropped me off, then called 5 minutes later and said, "Forget everything we just talked about in the car, we just got a call that we have an apartment!".

Good things come to those who wait :)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on all the good things happening in your life! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the garment shot bahahahahahaha
    and I love that you posted it. That's so you. I am so happy for you and Jason!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to you both! Danielle, thank you for posting as "her" haha

    ReplyDelete