Thursday, August 11, 2011

Leaving...

Well today was my last day at the DQ. It's been a wonderful job for the summer, but it's time to move on! We were so blessed to be able to work at the Dairy Queen with family and make good friends with some of our co-workers. Thank you to everyone!

We've been packing up our things here and it's making me so sad! We're so excited to go to Provo but I am DEFINITELY not looking forward to Jason staying 10 more days while I head down to start school. Cheesy, sappy, ooey gooey...but I'm going to miss him lots and lots.

I'm getting so nervous/excited for everything that's coming. I'm so anxious to get into our new apartment next week! We're so excited for the place we've found and for the raving reviews we've heard about it. We're just hoping it's as good as we think it is.

Stay tuned for pictures of our new place and new adventures back in Provo!


No comments:

Post a Comment