Sunday, August 14, 2011

PROVO!

I start school tomorrow...

I'm freaking out...

But I'm also super excited!

AHHHHH!!

In other good news, I GOT MY WEDDING RING BACK! Finally, after what feels like forever without my beautiful wedding ring, it's fixed and better than ever! Jason surprised me with a band on top and our jeweler did an amazing job.


It's absolutely perfect!

I'm so glad that the drive here is over. I was lucky enough to get to stay with my bro and sis in law in Rigby for the night and made the rest of the drive today. I'm so happy to be back and to get into a solid routine with teaching. I'm also super excited for our new apartment! Not going to lie, I stopped by our storage unit and was severely overwhelmed by just how much STUFF we have. Thursday should be an interesting day, hopefully I will be able to secure some recruits to help me! If you're in Provo and available Thursday afternoon, I will love you forever...not that I don't already. CALL ME!

That is all for tonight. I'm staying with one of my bestest girlfriends in Provo and I have missed her so much! Today was filled with emergency shopping, stir fry, home made cookies, and a wide selection of wonderful movies on TV. I've missed this place....

Speaking of missing, I miss this guy...



No comments:

Post a Comment