Thursday, October 13, 2011

Some Pictures

Just thought I would post some pictures of when my Dad was here.  We were able to take him to a BYU football game against Utah State University.  It was the first game he's been to in 6 or 7 years and luckily we we won!  He got special tickets through his best friend and was even spoiled enough to go to the Legacy tent...

One of my new favorites

We even got him hooked up with a new BYU shirt!  


took me FOREVER to get a smile out of this kid

Despite Jason always being so busy, we've made really good friends with Matt and Ali.  Jason works with Matt in the accounting program and we love hanging out with them.  We went out to dinner a few nights ago and I told them I had to have proof that we actually have real friends... 


PROOF!


This is all for now, more to come on Xanny's longboarding event this weekend in Rexburg, Idaho!  

ROAD TRIP!



No comments:

Post a Comment