Monday, June 13, 2011

San Francisco!

I know, I know, you're all dying to know about our AMAZING trip to San Francisco. So I'll give you a little preview and post some pictures when I'm able to get them on a computer.

First of all, Meridith and Kevin are MARRIED! Congratulations to them, it was such a beautiful wedding and a perfect day.

We arrived in San Francisco last Thursday and met up with my parents. We got in around 10 and met my parents a half hour later and I had a job interview over the phone for an amazing job at Mapleton Jr. High at 11. We thought we would be able to get to our hotel on time, but we were still at the car rental place at 10:45.... Luckily the nice man at the counter gave me access to the business room and I was able to have a really really good interview in my own little cubicle. I'm really hopeful that I'll get this job, we have a really good feeling about this! So keep your fingers crossed for me please and thank you :)

We went over to Fishermans Warf for the afternoon, got some AMAZING sourdough bread at Boudin's, and just walked around. It was so much fun!

The next morning we were able to go to the Temple for Meridith. It was a really really amazing experience for our whole family. The Oakland temple is SO beautiful inside and out and it's always so fun going to different temples.

The morning of the wedding we got up and went to get Momo's hair done at a place in San Fran. The lady was so nice and started talking about her "partner"... then she asked about where she was getting married and we were kind of all scared to say the Mormon Temple because of the whole Prop 8 thing, haha.

Okay to all you future brides out there, THE greatest place to get your makeup done is at Nordstrom... My Mom set up an appointment for Meridith to get her makeup done at the Chanel counter. It's free and they did the most amazing job. Just wait til you see the pictures... she is a total beauty queen.

Just wanted to update you with a little bit of what we've been up to. I'll continue when it's not so crazy around here! We're all flying out tomorrow to go home, except I get to go to PHOENIX to hang out with Tyler and Liv Schow and go to MONICA'S WEDDING!!! More updates to come, stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment