Saturday, June 18, 2011

Where to Begin?!

Seriously, I have no idea where to start this post. We have had such a blast these past 2 weeks traveling for weddings. Jason has been back home in Canada since Tuesday while I've been attending my best friend, Monica's, wedding this week. Needless to say I'm ready to get back to my husband tomorrow. So in honor of my loneliness on my last night in Arizona, I've decided to update all you fine individuals.

Lets start with San Francisco....






Jason and I arrived and hung out with the parentals for a bit on Fishermans Warf. We LOVED it! It was a little windy and chilly the whole time, but we still had a blast.

I LOVE the architecture of San Francisco. We saw so many beautiful buildings. I also was a huge fan of the steep roads and amazing view of the San Francisco Bay. The shots below capture a street in San Francisco called Lombard. You literally have to zig-zag back and forth because it's so steep. People (like us...) drive around the block just to drive down Lombard. And yes, it is as fun as it looks.





And of course I had to throw up a peace sign for our adventure in China Town.



The next day we headed to the beautiful Oakland Temple for Meridith to take out her endowments. WOW, what an amazing day! Our family had such a wonderful experience in the temple that day. It was so fun to be able to go through with Meridith. Lucky for us we got to meet up with some of our favorite people, Mimi and Xan Marcucci.



(Please excuse the awesome G shot in this one... but I couldn't resist posting it!)




Hopefully this satisfies a little interest in our exciting trip. I'll post more about Meridith and Kevin's wedding and the rest of our adventures when it's not midnight....Goodnight friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment